38 Warner Street, Rochester$74,900
- Remarks: Very unique Two Family for sale on Warner St! Currently owned by an Owner Occupant who rents out the upstairs unit. Upstairs is rented at $695. The entire property was overhauled in 1998- all new electrical wiring, drywall, and vinyl windows throughout at that time. No risk of interior lead! This property is massive, just under 3,000 total sqft! Potential for inlaw setup or for a small business owner to have an office in the lower unit. All separate utilities.Owner recently purchased a stainless steel refrigerator and stove within the past year. Willing to include stainless steel appliances and shed in purchase depending on sale price. No CofO to be provided. This property would be an excellent fit for an owner occupant or investor who’s looking for their next addition to their portfolio.
- MLS #: R1107743
- Price: $74,900
- Sq Ft Total: 2946
- DOM: 6
- Garage Spaces: 1
- PropertyType: Multi-Family Res (2-4) units
- Status: A-Active
- Year Built: 1900
- Zip: 14606
- Floor Description: Ceramic-Some,Hardwood-Some,Vinyl-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Electric Meters: 3
- Gas Meters: 2
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- Heating Units: 2
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Stories: 3
- Rent Includes: Lawn Maintenance,Water
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.