Michele Messmer comes to NORCHAR as a licensed R.E. Sales Person. Michele's keys to success include hard work, attention to detail, integrity, and a positive attitude. She listens, understands, and remains sensitive to her clients' requirements and can zero in on the right properties to best suit their needs.
For sellers, Michele has a keen ability to develop strategic marketing plans for maximum exposure and the highest possible returns. Michele's warm and calm demeanor helps guide her clients through the Rochester real estate market and she is completely committed to delivering the highest quality of service.
Michele has a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a major in Management Information Systems and a minor in Philosophy from LeMoyne College. Before selling real estate, Michele spent time in commercial real estate leasing as well as the residential leasing sector producing revenue exceeding 1.2M annually in both arenas.
In her spare time, Michele likes to camp and enjoy all that ROC has to offer from the local parks and restaurants to the many weekend festivals rich in music, arts, and culture that make this city unique.
Let Michele share her love and knowledge of this amazing city by working with her to sell your current home, find your perfect home or both, and have fun doing it!
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland