Dina Polselli is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with NORCHAR.
Dina’s parents sparked her passion for Real Estate. For many years, her parents had run their own private Real Estate firm in St. Petersburg, Russia. This has motivated Dina to continue their passion and to build her own Real Estate business in Rochester, NY.
Dina graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College, Rochester, NY with a Psychology degree. Having a Psychology background helps her to develop great relationships with her clients and foster a deeper understanding of their concerns and desires.
Outside of work her interests include: traveling, architecture, ballroom dancing, psychology, tennis, interior design, photography, fashion, and cross-country skiing.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Coordinated Tennis Leagues at Midtown Athletic Club
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, lots/land, senior living
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Brighton, Chili, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Rush, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland