Ann Schneider is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, but her main job and passion is to write creative content for the Social Media channels for NORCHAR. She also covers the web content at NORCHAR.
Whether you are reading the NORCHAR blog or a daily Facebook post, you can bet Ann was behind it's creation. She also manages the Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube content for Norchar. She is a news junkie who is always looking for fun tidbits to share on the real estate industry and her great love for her hometown inspires her to seek out the best of Rochester and share it with all who follow NORCHAR on their social media outlets.
When Ann is not working at 389 Park Ave, you can find her in her world class craftroom with her daughters, Nora and Charlotte, making something awesome! Ann also loves to entertain family and friends, watch Top Chef, and read as many books as possible.
Ann is a graduate of St. Bonaventure University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature.
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Brighton Central PTSA member
- Our Lady of Lourdes Church member
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- New construction, new home sales professional, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, city living, lots/land, luxury, relocation, historic, senior living, property marketing expert, waterfront, sales training, recruiting, office operation, design, photography, website design, database developer
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Brighton, Brockport, Chili, Churchville, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Riga, Rush, Scottsville, Spencerport, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland