Craig Schneider epitomizes integrity, energy, hard work and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction. Craig grew up in Rochester and started his sales habit at the age of ten, selling the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle to the residents of Greece.
After 10 years of honorable active military service, Craig resigned from his career as an Electronics Engineer, to pursue his true passion in real estate. He has continued rising early and has since built a successful career as a top producer in the industry.
Craig Schneider, NORCHAR Real Estate founder, has been a driving force in Rochester’s new construction residential real estate sector for more than 15 years. He is recognized as expert in the Pittsford, Penfield, Webster and Henrietta submarkets where he lead the market in sales volume, and where he continues to achieve record-setting sales. His experience derived by being a top producing sales agent for Rochester’s largest home builders Ryan Homes Rochester, FABER Homes and his current exposure representing Spall Homes of Pittsford. Across his markets of expertise, Craig, aside from being very personable, is known for leveraging his strategic negotiation skills, and impressive depth and breadth of market knowledge to his clients’ benefit. This has earned him a sterling reputation for collaborating with his impressive network of buyers, sellers, and colleagues to seamlessly close straightforward to complex transactions.
Craig is a family man with a devotion to God, his beautiful wife Ann, and two daughters Nora & Charlotte (the company namesakes). He loves the Brighton neighborhood where his family resides and enjoys being part of the Brighton community. Craig enjoys spending time with his family soaking in all of Rochester’s art and culture. You are likely to see Craig and his family (including their two dogs Pinky & Glen) at a Brighton Barons game, at any of Rochester’s festivals or enjoying after dinner walks around the Cobb’s Hill Reservoir. Craig also enjoys photography, cycling, snowboarding, gardening, and singing karaoke with the fam!
Craig has been trained and inspired in sales by some of the best from Dale Carnegie, Brian Buffini, Bob Schultz, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn and others. He is constantly networking with banks and lending institutions to build strong relationships, so that he can offer the Greater Rochester Area the best style loans to meet their needs. Craig uses his experience and foresight to proactively address details before they become a problem. He and his team initiate communication in every detail of the transaction, from the first phone call all the way to close. He leads, trains, and motivates his team to communicate with you better.
Five words you can count on from Craig Schneider: love, integrity, commitment, inspiration, and fun.
- Greater Rochester Association of REALTORS
- New York State Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Rochester Home Builders Association
- New York State Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Brighton Central PTSA member
- Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Park Ave Merchants Association
- New construction, new home sales professional, builders, residential, starter and move-up buyer, first-time home buyers, condo/townhouse, new homes, single family homes, multi-family homes, city living, lots/land, luxury, relocation, historic, senior living, property marketing expert, waterfront, sales training, recruiting, management, office operation, design, photography, website design, database developer
- Greater Rochester Area
- Monroe County
- Brighton, Brockport, Chili, Churchville, Clarkson, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates, Greece, Hamilin, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, Mendon, Ogden, Parma, Penfield, Perinton, Pittsford, Riga, Rochester, Riga, Rush, Scottsville, Spencerport, Sweden, Victor, Webster, Wheatland
- Fair Housing Committee